Nope, Saddam is not Osama, but looks like he helped Osama.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 6:30 AM
To: Charles
Subject: [Sndbox] Dean Supporter in Tears Over Saddam's Capture

Dean Supporter in Tears Over Saddam's Capture

Though Democratic presidential front-runner Howard Dean was relatively magnanimous in his reaction to Saddam Hussein's capture yesterday, his supporters aren't taking the news nearly as well.

On Dean's Blog for America Web page, supporter "Carrie" wrote yesterday: "I can't believe this. I'm crying here. I feel that we now don't have a chance in this election."

Dean backer "Florida speaks" chimed in with this assessment:

"Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism or Al Qaida or weapons of mass destruction, so this is a pleasant PR diversion for President Bush. ... Enjoy the little honeymoon, George. You've had a bad week until now."

A third poster to Dean's blog complained: "I hope Governor Dean will underscore the fact that gloating over Saddam's capture does not change the fact that he is not OSAMA!"