I don't think that this current Democratic campaign is designed to
succeed... If it is.... the are complete idiots... Bush tried his ass
off... (much to my chagrin) to get UN support...

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 05:05 PM, David wrote:

I agree.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 3:43 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Woman sues Bush under the rico statutes

I would have too.  In fact, that was one of my major complaints about the previous Bush is that he didn’t finish what he started.  As for this  Bush, the long delay while Powell played kissy face with the UN just infuriated me.  Saddam should have been taken out the *1st* time he violated the cease fire agreement.  Not 11 years after.

<image.tiff>

From:[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf OfDavid

I feel even if they could have possibly known what was going to happen, they might not have pin pointed when till it was to late.  I wish that it could have been stopped, but it wasn't...and I really can not imagine ANY President doing something like that just for support for a war.  I would have backed a war against Saddam and terror without such a tragedy.

David