Yeah, surely he sees this as a cry out from Nicole to him. :-)

David L.

Ben Franklin:  “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 7:13 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Where is Darin?

Kidman would give up acting for love

LONDON -- Film actress Nicole Kidman said she would quit acting if she found the right man and decided to have a baby, according to the London Sun. "I would give it all up for a man who I thought was worth getting lost in, and to have another child," she said Monday. Kidman, currently starring with Jude Law in "Cold Mountain," which is due out in January, is rumored to be engaged to musician Lenny Kravitz. Kidman would neither confirm or deny the engagement. "No, I never go there," she said. "I can't speak about it." The Australian-born actress, 36, has two adopted children, Isabelle, 10, and Connor, 8, with her ex-husband, actor Tom Cruise. "At the moment I launch myself into my work," she said. "That's how I express myself and that's sort of my marriage."