I love Hops.  We eat there fairly often.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 5:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Box
Subject: [Sndbox] Beware of what you ask for

I had been asking for my own contracts at work..cause
for the longest time I have been helping others out
with theres. They had transfered this one girl over to
the Small Purchase area (anything under 100,000) and
so hers had been given to the rest of the team. Well,
I got them back day before yesterday. I thought
ok..they said they didn't get much work on them so
that was cool..I could do my course work and this
too..well..first off I got 3 delivery orders. They are
not hard..but you have to have all this documentation
that they are not spending the money wrong...like
getting 3 travel estimates and such...and then you
have to build your files through Excel for spread
sheets on labor rate comparisons. If a program manager
makes 45 bucks an hour for one contract, he can't make
55 for another...so you have to check and see that
they are making what they are supposed to make..for
each person on the job...you have to check out the
resumes of the key people to make sure they are still
approved on the basic contract...and so forth..well..I
have 3 that got to the dept the 24th of Nov...and have
been sitting on Connie's desk cause she has been too
busy to do them...and these things are only supposed
to have a 5 day turn around...so I got one sent to
finance yesterday..and will work on the other 2
today..but in the meantime, I got 8 modifications to
other contracts...and they don't take long..but that
is probably 2 days worth of work...so...looks like I
will be busy....at least until I get organized enough
to get them out faster.

We have our Christmas Luncheon today...going to a
microbrewery for lunch...called Hops.

Laurie

=====
Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone
you love, aren't you already there?

~Richard Bach~