Anniston calls it quits for TV

LOS ANGELES -- Actress Jennifer Anniston, from the popular sitcom "Friends," said she will not return to TV after the series' May finale, the London Sun reported Wednesday. "I don't ever want to be on TV again," the 34-year-old actress said. "How could I ever follow 'Friends'?" The show about six close-knit friends currently is filming its last episodes after a nine-year run as television's top comedy. "I couldn't ever imagine it but we are down to three shows to go," said Anniston, who plays Rachel in the show. "It's scary. It's, like, 'Are we going to be all right'? "We have always had a huddle every day before the show. And now things are getting emotional. It's very hard to act," she said, crying. Anniston, whose film career is already building, currently stars in the feature "All About Polly."