-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 5:13 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Freedom for hinkly

What??? I can't believe this..next they will let
Sirhan Sirhan out after all he is a very old man
now..and couldn't possibly kill anyone else....

What is this guy thinking?????

If I were a political candidate I would be really
pissed.

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A federal judge said today that John Hinckley Jr.
> will be allowed to leave
> the mental hospital where he has been confined for
> 20 years in order to go
> on unsupervised visits with his parents. Hinckley
> was acquitted by reason of
> insanity of charges stemming from the attempted
> assassination of President
> Ronald Reagan in 1981.
>

> Charles Mims
>
>  <http://www.the-sandbox.org>
> http://www.the-sandbox.org

=====
Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone
you love, aren't you already there?

~Richard Bach~