You can eat chex mix with me….Cuz by the time I could go to the store yesterday they were all closed.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jen --
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2003 4:30 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Merry Christmas

People, can I scream to you ? Alex just tells me to stop whining. Lol.

Since I don’t like ham or turkey all that much and we just had ham Tuesday night, we decided we were going to have steak for Christmas Dinner. We went today and I got some. New York Strip, beautiful, thick stuff. So what happens ? It was left at the store or somewhere. And of course by the time I realize it, stupid Kroger is closed and doesn’t open back up till Friday.

It sucks…..

But, Merry Christmas anyway, :-0)

Jen --