'Twas the night before Xmas'

'Twas the night before Xmas and all through the coach

Not a creature was stirring not even a roach

The socks were hung by the Kerosene lamp

[keeps'em off the ground so's they don't get damp]

Cletus and Lurlene were asleep on their cots

Dreamin' of NASCAR and the number one slot

Ma in her moo moo and I in my beer hat

Had just settled in for a quickie and a nap

When I heard quite a ruckus out there in the park

So I grabbed my shotgun and peered out in the dark

Then I opened the back door and outside I snuck

Crawling along side of my ol' pick up truck.

The moon on the RV next door was so bright

I took off my infrared and looked through my sight

And what did I see but a teeny, tiny li'l sled

And eight funny looking dogs with sticks stuck to their heads

In the sled was a hairy old man with a gut

I knew sure as shootin' he was some kinda nut

Then the dogs started yapping and he did the same

As he whistled, and shouted and called them by name

Now, Dashy and Dancer - Get off Prancer and Vixen!

Come on, Commie! Get Stupid! Out Yonder and Ditzen!

To the top of the trailer, to the top of the awnin'

Now y'all hurry up, cause its late and I'm yawnin'!

And as sure as Jack Daniels and Coke are a pair

I'll be damned if those dogs didn't take to the air

Up over the pull out-porch they flew

With a sack full of stuff and that ol'geezer too

And before I could spit, I heard 'em set down

Right there on the roof, twenty feet above ground.

I ran back in the coach to take a swig of my hootch

When this red suited fat man came right through my roof

He was dressed all in fur, like possum, I guess

He was dusty and dirty and had stepped in dog mess

With that dirty sack he had slung over his shoulder

He looked just like Uncle Jesse, if Uncle Jesse were older.

His eyes were all wrinkled, and he had a weak jaw

His cheeks were all puffed, like they was filled up with chaw

He had a face full of whiskers, just like Gabby Hayes

And he looked like he had just done an "all-you-can-eat buffet"!

He smoked a corn-cob pipe, just like grandma had

And I don't know what he was smokin', but it sure smelled bad

He was short as a stump and round in the middle

And when he laughed he shook like a pot full of vittles

He was bigger'n Earl's tractor and twice as wide

And I could see from that suit he had nothing to hide

He winked at me and I poked him in the eye

I said, "Back up there, fat man, I ain't that kinda guy!"

He went to the lamp where our stockins' were hung

And dropped a lump of coal in each and every one

Then he gave me the finger and called me a name

And jumped up to the roof, through the hole where he came

Then him and them dogs took off over the pines

But not before I fired at least three or four times

And as he steered his sled upwards, heading for the North Pole

He said, "Happy Christmas to All.. Except you.."