In a message dated 12/27/2003 12:36:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes, I was joking, although I kind of wish I weren't. I have always wanted to
live in the northern region of one of the Scaninavian countries. I would also
like to see Siberia but I hear it's pretty brutal even for the natives in the
winter.

I was in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Lahti, Helsinki, and St. Petersburg Russia for about two weeks in june of 2001.  Beautiful countries, although if i won multi millions of dollars I'd have to have a summer home in one of them, (likely Oslo) I can't handle the (in comparison) mild winters here let alone the darkness for 14 hours or more a day on top of the winter cold in Scandinavia...although the kids would would be closer to the North Pole........
TOM
Save bread eat a PETA
PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals