In a message dated 1/1/2004 7:24:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I understand that they differ in quantity.  My argument is that it is a semantical matter though.  A disagreement over quantity if you will.  The fact is that wrestling has a problem with enhancement use, just like several other sports do.  It's not only steroids.   As I mentioned there are other so-called "natural" enhancing formulas that are just as dangerous as steroid use.  And they are being used.

If you want to argue that not everyone uses them, I'll agree, I'm sure there are some, or even many, that do not.  It doesn't lessen the fact that it is a problem

but natural enhancement medicines even if they are dangerous arent considered drugs. people overdose on vitamins every year but does that make it a drug problem?