-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 1:42 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Trio

David says they do it in Hawaii.... that might be
fun.  They have killer whales in the Puget
Sound in Washington State and Canada.
The weather is usually awesome there in
July and August.  I think we have had this
conversation before...   <G>

The ocean fascinates me...  even the
Atlantic is 10 times cooler than any lake.

Tim Harder