I've always felt old is only as old as you feel....if you feel old, then you are....if you don't then you aren't, LOL

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of David L.
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 11:54 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] TODAY'S CELEBRITY BIRTHDAYS

It's a good thing you don't, we'd have to hurt you. :-)

David L.

Good I guess, I don't consider my aunt to be old.

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

Well I guess he was probably in his mid to late 20's at that time then. Hey you graduated the same year or the year before as my aunt....*I know totally different schools, just cool* :)