Hell, I carry a TV with me to every football game there aint no instant replay with the live action.
Mick
----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Harder
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Owen Hart

Why would you watch Pay Per View while you were at an arena? <G>

On Friday, January 2, 2004, at 06:38 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 12/31/2003 5:08:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Tim, Owen was NOT a steroid user. He was an awesome amateur and professional wrestler; an all around really great guy. He was only 33 years old. I witnessed his fall during the "Over the Edge" PPV. It was horrible and a very sad day for us wrestling fans. :o(

were you at the arena when it hapened?
TOM
Save bread eat a PETA
PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals