ROFL!

David L.

Ben Franklin: “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters.”

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 5:38 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Where to send them?

A spiritualist who'd recently been widowed met a colleague and reported excitedly that she'd just received a message from her dead husband - asking her to send him a carton of cigarettes.  "The only thing is," she mused, "that I don't know where to send them."

      "Why not?" asked her friend.

      "Well, he didn't actually say that he was in Heaven - but I can’t imagine he'd be in Hell."

      "Hmmm," responded the friend. "Well, maybe I shouldn't bring this up, but . . . he didn't mention anything about including matches in the package, did he?"