I dunno, something different to discuss, lets just hope we don't get into the great popcorn wars of 2004, hehe

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 10:37 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] What color should popcorn be?

What the heck is the problem with the color it is now?

On Friday, January 2, 2004, at 09:29 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 1/2/2004 10:27:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Green.  Everyone goes for the traditional yellow or even golden/caramel colored.  I think green is good.

Anyone else?

Green - interesting.... I'm thinking, possibly, gosh - Red!  I'm thinking bright red - barbecue popcorn.  Damn, now I'm hungry.

Erica