I dunno when we will get to watch LB2, But Wrong Turn had Eliza Dushku and the guy that played Elton in Clueless in it.

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Huggy
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] 2004

i was talking about Legally Blond 2 but i was kidding hehee never heard of wrong turn, whose in it?

I can see why on Wrong Turn....It was a mindless entertainment kind of movie, but not really scary, although I did jump a couple times........but seriously, does WV even have inbreeders that look like that? Where it was set is only a couple hours from here I think.