Title: The Daily Humorscope

Charles Mims's Personal Humorscope
for Saturday, January 3, 2004

"If you want to know what god thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." -- Dorthy Parker

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

You've been trying to sell your car, and it just isn't going anywhere. Sometimes it helps if you have a name for your vehicle, to give it more character. I call mine the "Millenium Falcon." My passengers often become irritated at being called "Chewie", though.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Today you will be overcome by a desire to learn a new skill, probably knitting. Resist it. You will read something about power tools, in a magazine with a blue cover, which will change your life.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

You're about to spend a considerable amount of time with someone who personifies "dour." The kind of person who never once clapped for Tinkerbell, even as a child. Just ignore them, if you can. If you can't ignore them, pretend they are a duck.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Today you will discover an astounding new use for celery, and it will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

You will get one of those pre-mixed salads in a new high-tech bag that "breathes." Or, in this case, wheezes.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

It's time for you to consider being kinder to your feet. And stop taking them for granted! For example, when's the last time you sat down and had a nice friendly chat with them? Do it today!

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

Happy Frog Day!! Let's hear it for our little amphibious friends!

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Excellent day to study gastroenterology, or possibly to go bowling.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Your plans for a do-it-yourself replica medieval catapult will arrive today! Soon, your neighbors will become nervous (but you can explain that their fears are groundless -- you couldn't possibly hit anything that close with it).

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

Today you will realize that your biggest problem is indecisiveness. Or possibly procrastination. Tomorrow may be a better day to figure out which.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

Today you will read a small booklet titled How To Make A Fortune in Frog Farming, which will change your life.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

High winds today. Good day to try out your new cement kite!