LOL

AJ

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 5:33 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Had To

 Had To
----------------------------------
I was at the drugstore and noticed a young male cashier
staring at the pretty girl in front of me. Her total came to
$16.42, and after handing over a $100 bill, she waited for
change.
"Here you go," said the cashier, smiling as he returned
the proper amount. "Have a great day!"
Now I placed my items on the counter. The tally was
$32.79, and I too gave the cashier a $100 bill.
"I'm sorry, Ma'am. We can't accept anything larger than a
fifty," he told me, pointing to a sign stating store policy.
"But you just accepted that last girl's hundred," I reasoned.
"I had to," he said. "It had her phone number on it."