Cool, good luck.

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of AJ
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 10:12 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Moron For Hire

LOL,  I had a impromptu meeting with one of the big wigs with the company I work for.

My bass is leaving and he “suggested” I submit a rsume for a Production managers job coming up, so I did.

The big wig said he did not know I had such proficient experience in upper management doing the maintenance management job I am doing now.

So I might get the promotion. J  Time will tell but I have learnt not to get my hopes up.  If they bid the job outside of this plant I only have people from 93 other plants to go against.  L

It would almost be like a little vacation for us.  I have to travel to a majority of there plants for additional company training and it is all expenses paid and the cool part is JEN gets to come along as well.

We want to go to Florida this spring to sight see and it is ironic because my new boss today said that he is going to send me to there Florida location to go over some new sort of Mytec equipment and he needs me to learn the component boards and something about the I/C chips.

So now they are going to pay for me to go there and guess what, JEN gets to go along, LOL.

That will be a big savings in travel expenses.

Just thought I would share.  ( I usually do not talk about myself in here).

AJ