I told you it was coming...

On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Angela wrote:

That's close to what the temps are for that girl in Ohio that I was talking about.......I think our low tonight is supposed to be 5. It's 20 out right now, but the tmep is dropping.

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 12:00 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] yuck

Right now... it is -1 degree.... with a wind chill of -21 degrees.
Our high today will be 16 degrees above... maybe...
Ya'll got it easy... <G>

On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 10:12 AM, Angela wrote:

LOL< you should be glad of that, a girl in another list I'm on is from Ohio and said today with wind chills it's below zero, which actually it is here too, but they are getting it worse than we are here.

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

Its about 15 degrees warmer here. But even that is 20 degrees less than what it was yesterday at this time.  But….atleast Im not in Ohio. :-0)

Jen --

<image.tiff>

"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

<image001.gif><image002.gif><image003.gif><image004.gif><image005.gif>_______________________________________________

Tim Harder