I am home...took Steven to the recruiters and he has
gained 5 more pounds..so they stuck him on the Akins
diet...he needs to drop 30 pounds now.

Laurie

<IMSTP.gif>_______________________________________________
>           Sndbox mailing list
>           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>           Tim Harder

>           Tim Harder

>         Tim Harder

=====
Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You
cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when
it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
--Kent Nerburn