I had a crush on him when I was younger.

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> He doesn't have to look good.  He's a prince.
>
> Charles Mims
> http://www.the-sandbox.org
> <http://www.the-sandbox.org/>
>

>   _____

<http://www.mirror.co.uk/page.cfm?frameurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.mirror100.

com%252Fmirrorpix_results.asp%253Fsearchtext%253DDiana&frames=on&searchtext=
> Diana&height=800&submitbut.x=7&submitbut.y=8> here
> for Diana pictures...
>

> Charles Mims
> http://www.the-sandbox.org
> <http://www.the-sandbox.org/>

=====
Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You
cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when
it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
--Kent Nerburn