Me too...welcome home Lowell and Jeannine...and
continued prayers for a fast recovery continue.

Laurie
--- Angela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes it is....best email and best news I've heard in
> a while :)
>
> Angela
> "We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are
> red"

=====
Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You
cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when
it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
--Kent Nerburn