-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 9:01 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Which Judd do you like better?

This may be a joke, but since I do like the Judds (I'm a redhead, you know)
I'll answer anyway :-D

I read Naomi's book and really liked her.  Since then, I've heard some not
so nice things about her.  However, I love Wynonna because there are so few
REALLY STRONG VOICED female vocalists, and she is a brilliant musician.
Ashley is adorable.

Erica