-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 7:52 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Hump Day

Trying to get the sleep out of my eyes.  The girls were
supposed to go back to school on Monday, but it was
cancelled because of snow and yesterday they had
a two hour delay, so this is the first morning in awhile
that I had to get up at this time.

On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 04:13 AM, Laurie wrote:

> Good Morning Gang,
>
> Well it is Wednesday and I am ready for work. The kids
> are going back to school and things seem to be moving
> along nicely.
>
> I have a date to go to the hockey game on Saturday so
> maybe my social life is turning around.
>
> HOw are you all doing this morning?
>
> Laurie
>
> =====
> Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming
> and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying.
> You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes
> to you.
> --Kent Nerburn

Tim Harder