From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:52 AM
To: Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: [Sndbox] Stupid registration

Ok, I need to rant a bit here. I was told 3 weeks ago that I could go register anytime for my classes. I called today to set up my appt. to register for them today and was told the registration dept. is on vacation till the 15th!!! I am so mad right now......They lied to me, LOL. Ok well I'm not that mad....I wasn't really looking forward to having to do all that walking to the registration dept in this cold. But now I have to go up there next Thursday when e'one else is doing their registration too and try to do it then.
Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"