From: Tim Harder
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Ack

I don't have CBS so I missed Tenn./NE.

The Panthers/Rams was one of the wildest games I have seen in a long time.

I wonder if Lowell got to watch it... He would have liked it.

On Saturday, January 10, 2004, at 09:45 PM, Angela wrote:

I'd rather watch the Tenn./NE game.... 14/14 right now, pretty good game, course so was the Carolina/STL game.

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"