From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 9:06 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Alligators

Two alligators are sitting on the edge of a swamp.
The small one turns to the big one and says; I don't
understand how you can be so much bigger than me.
We're the same age, we were the same size
as kids... I just don't get it."

"Well," says the big alligator, "what have you been
eating?"

"Lawyers, same as you," replies the small alligator.

"Hm. Well, where do you catch 'em?"

"Down at that law firm on the edge of the swamp."

"Same here. Hmmm.... How do you catch 'em?"

"Well, I crawl under a BMW and wait for someone to
unlock the door. Then I jump out, bite 'em, shake the
crap out of 'em, and eat 'em!"

"Ah!" says the big alligator, "I think I see your
problem. See, by the time you get done shakin' the
crap out of a lawyer, there's nothing' left but lips
and a briefcase..."