Really, ya think, LOL

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of David
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 12:21 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Work today

You feel good enough already. :-)

David L.

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his
fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with
your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

come on, make me feel good about myself, LOL

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his
fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with
your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his
fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with
your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

Actually second day. My first day one of our satellites went out and made it difficult for us to broadcast the WVU/Georgetown basketball game, we had to do it by phone instead. They are beginning to think I'm bad luck down there, LOL

Angela
"We are all books of blood, wherever opened we are red"

Was very interesting. Got there and was supposed to be running the Colts/KC game when the big boss (the main dude there) yelled at Ed, my friend that got me my job and he's also my supervisor to come running b/c there was a leak. We figured just a little small drip or something. Well Ed, Jay (another new guy) and myself went running out there and the whole lobby and control room area was flooded....probably about 4 inches of water, so we spent 2 hours sweeping and mopping that out....couldn't get WV water to come out there and shut the damn water off so it just kept pouring out and no one knew where the main was to shut it off ourselves. Was a mess and we forgot all about the game, LOL. Also one of our stations went off air for about 20 seconds while we were trying to dry up the water wonderland....My arms and shoulders are sore from mopping and sweeping, ugh! Other than that, a fun filled day, LOL :)