From you, nah, that wasn't too harsh.

David L.

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his
fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with
your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Huggy
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 1:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] What do you think of old people?

LoL sorry they just piss me off... its just sad! if there's someone walking around with a cain, ventalator, breathing machine, or a walker i'd tell them to stay the fuck home! there's one that comes from an old people's bus with a walker, breathing machine and a green bay packers outfit on. first of all PACKERS SUCK! second of all I'M GONNA TRIP YOUR ASS IF YOU COME NEAR ME!

Do ya think that was too harsh? ;-)