It hurts less today than yesterday.  Yesterday if I even sat up for
a few minutes I had to vomit.  It's still pretty swollen.  I am
taking vicadin quite regularly!  Thanks for asking. I haven't felt
much like sitting up and using the computer.  I'll probably do some
catching up today, except after I take a pill, then I sleep...LOL

Charles

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Laurie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How are you doing today???? How was it yesterday? Is
> the swelling gone down yet? Did they give you good drugs?
>
> =====
> Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from
coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into
staying. You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away
when it comes to you.
> --Kent Nerburn

--- End forwarded message ---