I am, but not for list mail.  It's personal mail that is doing it to me.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 8:04 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] FW: Sharpton Blasts Dean on Race in Debate (AP)

That post took 10 hours to come back to me.

Is anyone else having troubles like that?

On Monday, January 12, 2004, at 07:57 PM, Tim Harder wrote:

Very good points.....

On Monday, January 12, 2004, at 05:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 1/11/2004 10:19:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

AP - Under fire in a campaign debate, Howard Dean conceded grudgingly Sunday night that he never named a black or Latino to his cabinet during nearly 12 years as governor of Vermont.

#1   exctly how many blacks and Hispanics in Vermont are there in politics?

#2  maybe the good reverend Sharpton should name the WHITE people he plans to put on his cabinet if elected Pres.
TOM
Save bread eat a PETA
PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals