Title: The Daily Humorscope

Charles Mims's Personal Humorscope
for Thursday, January 15, 2004

When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, "No speaka English."

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

You will soon need to look older than you actually are. Bushy eyebrows generally do the trick. You'll find that a little rubber cement and a pair of sleepy hamsters are just what you need.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

This week, you'll discover a trick to make those meetings seem more interesting. Imagine that everyone else has a ferret clinging to their head.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Good day to begin construction of a labyrinth. Everybody loves a labyrinth.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Everyone who drives by today will stick their head out their car window, give you a big dopey look, and flop their tongue around in the wind. If you had known this was "act like a dog" day, you might have been better prepared.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Your ancestors were berserkers -- feared warriors who attacked without fear or common sense. You will soon enter the same state of mind, and when you finally "snap out of it", you will find an enormous pile of peeled potatoes and family members edging towards the door.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

You will decide to go into the swimwear market, and will become famous by making things out of stainless steel.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)

You are being followed by a man with an eye patch and a prosthetic limb. He, in turn, is being followed by a large reptile, which is making a ticking sound.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Nobody will understand you today, and it will be impossible to get the simplest idea across. For example, even such a basic concept as "please untie me and take this gag out of my mouth" will only cause people to stare at you in confusion.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Good day to bring home a bag or two of live bugs.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to argue any more, unless you've paid.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)

A brilliant idea for a new hand tool will strike you today, but it will be years too late. People these days are much less likely to buy an "M.C. Hammer" than they would have been a few years ago. If you're really intent on being an inventor, you should come up with a "drum roll", which you can sell to Pillsbury. Ta dah dum.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Deny everything.

[>>Charles<<]