http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds13023.html

New 'Andromeda' episodes to air on Sci-Fi

New episodes of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda will be back on US television
screens when the Sci-Fi Channel begins airing the fifth and final season of
the show next autumn.

Sci-Fi has also acquired the rights to the show's first four seasons, and
will become available to the channel in March.

Thomas Vitale, Senior Vice President of Scheduling, Acquisitions & Planning
for the Sci-Fi Channel, said:

"Andromeda. has so much going for it that attracted Sci Fi to the series.
The Gene Roddenberry name, the talents of Kevin Sorbo and the rest of the
cast, and the quality that Tribune Entertainment and its partners bring to
the screen, makes this an exciting addition to the Sci-Fi Channel schedule.
We're particularly looking forward to airing new original episodes first on
Sci-Fi as part of our Friday original lineup."

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/