-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 4:52 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Gas prices

I think they are just trying to get the price up to $2.00 a gallon before
summer where they want it and keep it there. But they are quickly running
out of excuses for the raises in price.

Angela

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for
the gods they made"