I'm hoping. I'd love to get on air for more than just the weather.

Angela

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made"
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 7:31 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] You are looking at

Congratulations.  That sounds like a great start.  Thumbs Up

Charles Mims

The new AM 1240 Sat noon-6 weather girl!!! They told me tonight that starting this Saturday I have to come in before noon every Saturday and record the weather report for Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday. I spent over an hour there tonight practicing how to do it and recording a false weather report over and over again. I was told I sounded great and had that job also. I'm on my way to being on the radio more often!!!