A friend offers way too much information

DEAR Sandbox: My friend has a nasty habit that is really annoying to me. I talk to her on the phone often -- sometimes more than once a day. Because we are close, she thinks it's fine to go to the bathroom while she's talking to me. I think that's gross. I've mentioned it to her before, but she just blows it off, saying that I'm too uptight. What can I do to let her know that I'm serious? I don't want to have to endure listening to her do her business anymore. -- Rosemary, Seattle, Wash.