Family Table News brought to you by Olive Garden

Send to a friend
Send to
a Friend

Wine feature
Wine
Feature

Recipe feature
Recipe
Feature

!
Dear Charles,
You can always expect something special at Olive Garden, where we put an exciting spin on timeless classics. We've created delicious dishes you won't find anywhere else - like our two new Lasagnas! Visit tonight to try our new Three Meat Lasagna and Chicken & Portobello Mushroom Lasagna. These delicious new Italian specialties are only available for a limited time!

Coming Soon...
Our irresistible new Alfredo dishes arrive February 9th! Click here to preview these fresh, exciting, new flavors!
Click here to order Olive Garden Gift Cards
Order Olive Garden Gift Cards today!

This message is intended for: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you received this email from a friend and would like to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please subscribe here.
If you wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe, please visit our preference page,
or you can copy and paste the entire link below into your web browser:
http://hospitaliano.olivegarden.com/clients/olivegarden/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Privacy Policy:
We understand that your personal privacy is one of your biggest concerns and we are committed to protecting it. At Olive Garden, it is our policy not to distribute, sell, rent or in any way make available, your name, email address or any other personal information to any third party without your permission.

Copyright © 2003 Olive Garden. All rights reserved.