I hope you are right... That would be hilarious. The Dems would commit harry carrey.

On Friday, January 16, 2004, at 09:28 AM, Charles wrote:

October surprise?

<image.tiff>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 10:22 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Nuke 'yellowcake' from Iraq found?

I know what you are saying, but what could be the motive?

On Friday, January 16, 2004, at 09:00 AM, Charles wrote:

My question is this....has any one noticed that everytime a discovery of WMD is found in or around Iraq that the US makes a point to debunk it?  It seems that the us Gvt. is going out of its way to make sure the world knows there is no WMD.  I think they've found it and for some bizarre reason are covering it up.  I don't believe all these initial tests coming up positive then when the US gets to test it they are not.  Something is fishy.

<image.tiff>