In a message dated 1/17/2004 12:42:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I don't know how those lists are put together, maybe the computer does some kind of auto search and does it itself.  It's search engine must have been clocked.  I love Aaliyah.  I love "Are You That Somebody?" and she did a song called "Erica Kane" about the "All My Children" character.

Erica

she did a song about erica kane? i bet that was a good one. the only way i know her is she was on that vampire movie of anne rices books