Title: Florida United Numismatists
Sure, you should have my address.  I collect Morgan silver dollars, but I haven't added to my collection in several years.  Brianna is starting a buffalo nickle collection, and we are going to be finished with a pre-64 Jefferson nickel collection soon.  My dad is a dealer, that's why we went to the show, we met him there.  If you have things to sell contact him at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be fair.

Charles Mims

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of AJ
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 6:27 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Educational trip for the girls...leaving in a fewminutes.

If your children are into coins I have some extra I can send you.  I have some foreign and some usa extras.  I just sold a Spanish eight real this summer on e-bay.  It was a 1640, Spanish silver twin pillar with a mold defect in it.

Seriously let me know.  If they want to start collecting them I will give them some of my odd and ends coins to get them started.  (some will be silver).

AJ