Ashton Baffled by Media Attention

imageHollywood hunk Ashton Kutcher is finding it increasingly difficult to deal with the level of press attention he receives - but still wouldn't swap it for anything. The Punk'd host has risen to a new height of fame since he started dating older woman Demi Moore in May, and although he has found the experience "creepy", he understands his high-profile relationship has propelled him into the limelight. Ashton says, "Man, they should write a handbook for me because I don't have the slightest idea. You know, it's funny, because I did Saturday Night Live before I ever met Demi. I did the cover of Rolling Stone before I ever met Demi. Then I met Demi and we started spending time together, which got even more attention and I started getting followed all over the place. Do I rejoice in the fact that I can't leave my house without being followed? No. I don't think anyone would like that. It's a little creepy, but I wouldn't have it go away, because if it went away I wouldn't be in the position that I am right now."