From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 9:00 AM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Questions of Day

DSL.  It worked out to about $20 cheaper a month than the cable internet, and at least in our neighborhood DSL tested out faster.  We lucked out though, because in many places DSL is significantly slower.  It just depends.

I usually enjoy most holidays.  I hate today  though.  It's wrong to be honoring a troublemaker like MLK.

Charles Mims