Cheney is a more true conservative then Bush.
~*~*Bethany*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
----- Original Message -----
From: Angela
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 11:42 AM
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Who is your ideal candidate?

No I wouldn't actually vote for him. Just like I wouldn't vote for Sharpton either. I think the problem with this candidate thing is *at least for me* I share some views with candidates that I wouldn't want running this country. But that might be the only view I share with certain ones. When the time comes for me to vote, I will be voting for Bush. I would however be a bit happier with Bush if he didn't have Cheney running with him again for the simple reason that *most* of the time the VP is the one that runs for president when the current president's term is up and I can't see Cheney as President.

Angela

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made"