Strange

Angela

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made"
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 10:09 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] CALLER ID (IS DEAD): When Kevin Wyckoff phoned his parentsin Sallisaw,

CALLER ID (IS DEAD): When Kevin Wyckoff phoned his parents in Sallisaw,

Okla., his mother was surprised to hear from him. "We buried you today,

boy," she told him. His parents had just arrived home from his funeral.

Kevin is in prison, and the prison had notified the Wyckoffs that their

son had died in his cell -- and sent them a body to bury. Prison

officials are now trying to figure out why the dead man was in a cell

with Wyckoff's name on it. And Wyckoff's parents are trying to get the

state to reimburse them for the funeral expenses they paid, but that

may take time. "We can't just write them a check," says a prison

spokesman. (AP) ...Soon to be immortalized by Hollywood as "Dead Man

Talking".

We aim above the mark to hit the mark. - Ralph Waldo Emerson