rent a leaf blower and open all the doors and windows in your house...

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, January 19, 2004 04:58:11 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Dear Sandbox, I live in a dump

DEAR HARRIETTE: My house is an absolute mess. When my kids moved out, their old rooms became offices for my husband and myself. Both of us are packrats and, quite frankly, the house has gotten out of hand. There are papers everywhere and it's in total disarray. Do you have any suggestions to help us organize this stuff? I've purchased those clear bins and bookshelves, but I have no clue how to get started. -- Rebecca, Brooklyn, N.Y.

Charles Mims

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind. - Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill