I didn't see it.  I bet it was funny though.

Dean gives the appearance of being unhinged.  I think his shouting match with the old guy at a debate hurt him in Iowa.

There is a theory that states: "If anyone finds out what the universe is for it will disappear and be replaced by something more bazaarly inexplicable." There is another theory that states: "This has already happened...."

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Harder
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 8:56 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] I saw his speech....he was ranting like a crazy person

Dean is a freak. That whole "rolling up his sleaves" thing is getting old.
He looked insane in his speech last night.

Now we will see how Kerry handles the heat. I tried to send a post
here the other day. I'm not sure it came through. A couple of mornings
ago I was watching FOX and they had footage of Kerry at a party in
someone's home. He was singing "puff the magic dragon" with one
of the original members of "Peter, Paul and Marry" . Kerry mocked
smoking a joint with his finger tips while singing. FOX showed it in a
loop so it looked like he was doing it over and over. I thought OK this
is going to be one of those things that we see over and over again
like Michael Jackson entering the police station in cuffs. I haven't
seen it since. I think FOX killed the story for some reason. Why? I
have no idea. Did anyone else see it? Maridyth is starting to think
I am crazy..... <G>