I had a friend that was gay he was as easy to talk to as my sisters.  Except he had better taste in clothes.

Stephi

-------Original Message-------

Date: 1/17/2004 6:50:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Dear Sandbox Is her best friend spilling secrets tohubby?

Max,

Your relationship changed the day your friend got married.  She is
right to have made her husband
her main confidant.  Doing anything to change that would make you a
home wrecker.  Loose a few
pounds and get your own man or marry a gay man that is in denial..... I
hear they make wonderful
conversationalists.