Did you get the rest of our comments or did AOL eat them?

Charles Mims

I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house. - Zsa Zsa Gabor

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 9:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Triplets.doc

In a message dated 1/20/2004 9:02:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Awwwww that's so sweet I bet you love those little guys.
Stephi

Thanks, Stephi!  Yeah, I do :)  I'm going to revise the essay a bit and try to get it published :)  Thanks for letting me know that you liked it, I appreciate it!

Erica

"I don't want to control everything, I just want people and events to mold to my desires!"
-- Tino Tonitini

www.marykay.com/ericava