Not having done much good for his own state didn't slow down Clinton. Edwards could be dangerous if he had the support of his entire party. He has a sort of flare that the other candidates lack. IMO.

On Wednesday, January 21, 2004, at 06:35 AM, Jen -- wrote:

I wouldn't know anything about that. :-0) He is good looking, but that's not
why I like him.

Jen --
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 5:25 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] Breaking news..Iowa

John Edwards has done nothing for NC..he has only been
in office a few years...and because he is good looking
he is running for prez.

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Of course not....you have the absolute right to be
wrong ;)  Just my point
of view, but given the positions of the democratic
party in relation to
national security and defense I don't understand how
anyone can vote for a
democrat.

<http://www.the-sandbox.org/>

This system will self-destruct in five minutes.

_____